AVEUK presents: "Christmas Parrandita” to benefit Healing Venezuela
Parrandones and parrandas are a Venezuelan Christmas tradition that brings friends and family together to celebrate the most beautiful time of the year: CHRISTMAS!
From the Association of Venezuelans in the UnitedKingdom (AVEUK) we want to give you the PARRANDITA NAVIDEÑA, a night of meeting, music and Venezuelanness. Best of all, you can be part of this wonderful plan.
You can connect through AVEUK's YouTube channel onSaturday 12th December at 7pm (UK time) for this virtual concert. We will be joined by a group of talented Venezuelan artists, such as
* Jonathan Lucani @lucanijbookings
* Double sense @double sense
* Degree @gradomusic
* Karam @karamofficial
* Anauco Bagpipes @gaitasanauco
* Rebeca Rodriguez @rebecanta (chorus girl fromChino y Nacho/ Wisin y Yandel)
* Martha Paredes @martimbal (Independent artist and musician in the band "los Fantásticos" of the artist Nacho)
* Zandu @zanduoficial
* Luli @melaogirl
* Dani Senay @danisenay
* Miguel Prieto @miguelpri3to
* Rene Velazco @rene_velazco (Rene and Reny and Salserin) among others who continue to confirm.
Presented by Janin Barboza @janinbarboza and greetings from many more guests!
Christmas is a time for sharing and solidarity, so in our link in the bio we will be collecting donations for @healingvenezuela.This organisation, based in England, supports health and nutrition programmes for vulnerable populations in Venezuela. Every donation received will go directly to support a Venezuelan victim of the crisis in Venezuela.
Co-produced by: @Pink.Hat_ and sponsored by @arepaandco Video by @germantino
There are many ways to contact us, through social media, subscribing to our newsletter, or writing to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org