At Healing Venezuela we are very excited to present our first event in Madrid. Our friend Nina Páez @ninapaez will be hosting her workshop “Préstame tu sofá” (Let me borrow your sofa) around the theme of courage.
“Préstame tu sofa” is an experiential workshop to put in practice what courage is. They will talk and work on exercises thought to develop your emotional management abilities and turn them into intellectual, physical and energetic tools. They will deal with:
- Fears and limiting beliefs.
- Gratefulness and affection.
- Purpose vs actions
- Healthy boundaries.
Nina is a Talent Development and Leadership coach, with 7 years of experience in improving and transforming personal and business experiences. She is your friend! She will invite you to take action through her motto BOOST ALL THE WAY!
She will also take this opportunity to talk briefly about Healing Venezuela’s work, handing out brochures and encouraging the attendants to donate.
- Gabriela Suárez @gabrielasuarez entrepreneur, lecturer and strategist on social media. Founder of "Comunidad Nosotras" and "Lidertalent" who will delight us with her authenticity and her gift as a listener. She is also an entertainer and comedian with her account @cosasquepasan.
- Emmanuel Rodríguez, entrepreneur and warrior, who will bring his masculine energy because balance is always needed. Founder of @Tastymarket, making a difference with effective teams and teaching us that courage is always with him.
- Laura Gómez López @laura.gomez.lopez will bring us her knowledge earned through years of experience as designer of personal, financial and business strategies for businesspeople and entrepreneurs who want to achieve success. Founder of “Club Cerebros y Corazones”
There are many ways to contact us, through social media, subscribing to our newsletter, or writing to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org