Healing Venezuela in collaboration with @Ruminterest have teamed up with Diplomático Rum & AgoraVermouth to bring you a very special charity event!
On Friday 12th March, we will be hosting an Online Tasting & CocktailMasterclass with four global experts:
Who will join us?
- Marcos Pilavakis - RumConnoisseur (Host)
- Dean MacGregor - U.K. Diplomatico Rum Ambassador
- Sai Hamsala - Pacific Region Diplomatico Rum Ambassador
- Arthur Voulgaris - Producer of Agora Vermouth
What’s in THE MASTERCLASS?
1. The experts will take you through a tasting of each rum and the vermouth.
2. We bring the spirits to life with a live cocktail session where each of theAmbassadors will guide you through the steps and techniques to mix up with your3 classic cocktails!
So that as many people as possible can be part of this wonderful experience, we have opened up a number of spaces to share and learn with the Rum Ambassadors but without participating in the tasting, for a small suggested donation of £12.50.
For this donation you will be allowed entrance to the whole session including the knowledge of rum tasting and the Cocktail Masterclass taught by the Global Ambassadors, the only difference is that you would not receive the gift pack of sample.
Maybe you already have the rums at home, or you want to just learn more about the Diplomático range, learn from the experts on how to be able to mix up 3classic cocktails or... even better you would like to contribute to continuing helping the most affected in Venezuela.
For the suggested donation of £12.50 you will be providing for the meals of one child for a whole month as part of our Food Programme, so what a lovely way to enjoy a wonderful event and at the same time give back to others.
We really hope you can join us
You bring the rum - we bring the fun!
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many ways to contact us, through social media, subscribing to our newsletter, or writing to us directly at: email@example.com