• Please let us know where: Please do let us know the address of your shop so we can keep track of our boxes.
• Keep it visible: Visibility and accessibility are key to advertise the box. Ideally it should be near the cash register/ till, that way your clients can drop that extra change in there, but you also have control over it.
• Feel free to promote: Nothing is more effective than face to face communications. Let your customers know about the health crisis in Venezuela and help us raise awareness about it. Feel free to promote the charity box on your social media pages, again it helps us raise awareness and gives your business that ‘good-will’ factor.
• To count the money collected, please follow these steps
• Open the box in front of a witness, and the money photographed and counted.
• The money must be transferred in the Healing Venezuela CAF bank account within a period of time not exceeding one week after the end of the opening of the box. CAF Bank doesn´t have retail branches so you´ll need to make a bank transfer to this account:
Sort Code: 40-52-40
Account No: 00030579
Please state your name or event in the reference when making the transfer.
• Once you have made the deposit with the contents of a collection box, the best thing you can do is to put it back on display, so you can keep on helping us.
If you need additional information or clarification, please email us at: email@example.com
There are many ways to contact us, through social media, subscribing to our newsletter, or writing to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org